L2 DarkShore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 DarkShore

Welcome to the World of L2 DarkShore

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L2DarkShore: OnLine [Create game account]

Vote for L2 DarkShore
Free Private Lineage 2 Servers

Vote on the Lineage 2 Top 200
Lineage 2 Top 200 - L2 Adena, Clans, Private Servers

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free Lineage2 Servers

server
private server
Game Account
Create game account

Change your password
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Siege - all goes wrong?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deanok
Junior
Junior
Deanok

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Siege - all goes wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 9:22

Today we, Elite clan members was trying to attack Giran Castle. But the guards was too hard to kill and they are only lvl 55. On my lvl 76 they attacked me for 600 damage each and also their range is just emazing! Please there are only few few people in this server fix the sieges please. We really want the Giran castle and its really hard to even kill 1npc. Also there are too many npc everywhere! Look at the front gate, there are 20 down the doors and 50 next to doors little bit up! come on we cant even hit 1 because they will run to us and kill us. Please make the sieges more easier, there are not so many people playing so we cannot fully attack the castle.
Back to top Go down
Groskhan
Gold Member
Gold Member
Groskhan

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 10:12

yes they are alot alot of gard in castel like 600 900 gard so imposible to get the castel serveur is new and they arent alot of player to can get this castel we need min 70-100 player online and active so its imposible now , we mast wait like 1 years to get 1 clan like this .
we need castel we need manor so plz fix it to be for 1 clan with 10 player (+-) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Deanok
Junior
Junior
Deanok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 15:30

with 10 characters Razz every1 in our clan need to do dual/triple boxes xD
Back to top Go down
tellus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 12:08

If our ally is online, I think we can do it in giran. Aden will be to hard, but not giran : ) I killed several guards when I went into the crowd :p
Back to top Go down
Deanok
Junior
Junior
Deanok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 12:38

really? After we brake the wall I walk inside the area between the from gate and gate from castle and there was like 50 guards so I cast Celestial Shield and I was attacking with Divine Splash (I think) and all dead rofl xD but then i died because CS end ;/ Really HGM decrease the castle defenders and also castle walls/doors hp.
Back to top Go down
FuGiazi
FuGiazi

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 17:04

maybe we need dusk to win so they will be decreased in stats?
or maybe admin needs to reduce their stats.
personally my opinion is that from what you have said there were to many guards but their patk was way to high as well, it cant be both.
either the guards should be quite hard to kill or there should be a vast amount, the balance needs to be worked on!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Admin
Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 12:03

tellus wrote:
If our ally is online, I think we can do it in giran. Aden will be to hard, but not giran : ) I killed several guards when I went into the crowd :p

sure... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://l2darkshore.forumotion.net
Deanok
Junior
Junior
Deanok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 13:51

Oh come on we cant do it.. Darkness if you want to talk then I am in the game until time: 22:00 +0gmt in game or skype but I prefer in game. nick: Chainekken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege - all goes wrong?   Siege - all goes wrong? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege - all goes wrong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 DarkShore :: L2 DarkShore Server :: Help Desk-
Jump to: