L2 DarkShore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 DarkShore

Welcome to the World of L2 DarkShore

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L2DarkShore: OnLine [Create game account]

Vote for L2 DarkShore
Free Private Lineage 2 Servers

Vote on the Lineage 2 Top 200
Lineage 2 Top 200 - L2 Adena, Clans, Private Servers

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free Lineage2 Servers

server
private server
Game Account
Create game account

Change your password
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

potion event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Groskhan
Gold Member
Gold Member
Groskhan

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-12

potion event Empty
PostSubject: potion event   potion event Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009 - 15:55

-for great hast potion and casting speed potion what u dont make a shop with this potion with medal or ather think all mob can drop him (like an event)

Last edited by Groskhan on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 3:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tellus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-08

potion event Empty
PostSubject: Re: potion event   potion event Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009 - 16:23

First of all, it's a 30x server Surprised event without vitality it's easy to lvl.
Secondly, if you lvl in areas that drop herbs, then you got vitalitypotions all the time.
When I levled my titan and mystic muse, i had 300% all the time. It's not that hard. But if you want to level other places that doesn't drop, then it will be harder. If they do as you said now, then they might as well set the rate to 90x, and dont let the vit pots drop. And this will result in players quitting, because they (speaking for myself) where looking for a server around this rates. it's a 30x server, not a 90x server. I managed to lvl 3 chars to 78/79. So it should not be a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Groskhan
Gold Member
Gold Member
Groskhan

Male

potion event Empty
PostSubject: Re: potion event   potion event Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009 - 6:12

tellus wrote:
First of all, it's a 30x server Surprised event without vitality it's easy to lvl.
Secondly, if you lvl in areas that drop herbs, then you got vitalitypotions all the time.
When I levled my titan and mystic muse, i had 300% all the time. It's not that hard. But if you want to level other places that doesn't drop, then it will be harder. If they do as you said now, then they might as well set the rate to 90x, and dont let the vit pots drop. And this will result in players quitting, because they (speaking for myself) where looking for a server around this rates. it's a 30x server, not a 90x server. I managed to lvl 3 chars to 78/79. So it should not be a problem Smile

ok i edit my post ^^
Back to top Go down
tellus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-08

potion event Empty
PostSubject: Re: potion event   potion event Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009 - 7:11

Smile
You didn't have to do that. I'm just sayong my opinion, but you're always free to have your won opinion. That's an important part of progress for the server, that people suggest things.

But first, we need the server back online Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Groskhan
Gold Member
Gold Member
Groskhan

Male

potion event Empty
PostSubject: Re: potion event   potion event Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009 - 7:42

i edit him bcs im ok with you so u have raison ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

potion event Empty
PostSubject: Re: potion event   potion event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

potion event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 DarkShore :: L2 DarkShore Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: