L2 DarkShore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 DarkShore

Welcome to the World of L2 DarkShore

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L2DarkShore: OnLine [Create game account]

Vote for L2 DarkShore
Free Private Lineage 2 Servers

Vote on the Lineage 2 Top 200
Lineage 2 Top 200 - L2 Adena, Clans, Private Servers

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free Lineage2 Servers

server
private server
Game Account
Create game account

Change your password
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tellus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-08

New suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New suggestions   New suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 15:05

I was just thinking a litle lol!

Since the serverrate is 30x (don't forget if we got vitality levled) we all get pretty behind when it comes to materials. However, almost everyone got a spoiler/will make one. Therfore I suggest to increas the spoil rate. If we do, then we won't get more drops when it comes to whole items, but materials will be an easier issue.

I would also like an oppertunity to use my adena, so if the GM have a clever idea that won't unbalance the game, that would be great. You can for example make a pet shop? Hatchling/stider/wyvern/wolfs+++ and the price could be gold bars. Wich means much adena. Smile

I also wonder a litle about the sealstones.. It seems to me that they are 1x. Guess 30x is way to high, but what about 3-5x amount of stones in drop?

I would also suggest that the demanded amount of people for olympiad is lowered. If it isn't donne already. Not often 9 online who is noblesse. At least not for a while. Smile

The last suggestion for now, is about an NPC that can delvl people. 30x = fast levling, and for some that's bad. If we're going to raid. Or if you are a spoiler with way to high lvl : )

That's all for now, thx :p
Tellus <3
Back to top Go down
tellus

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-08

New suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New suggestions   New suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 15:56

Onem ore thing.. The surch for dimention fragments.. Is it possible to increas that quest? pretty hard to get items there ;o
Back to top Go down
FuGiazi
FuGiazi

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-01

New suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New suggestions   New suggestions Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 20:45

me and tellus was speaking in game today and think an adena rate shud be dropped as it will ruin any chance of an economy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New suggestions   New suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 DarkShore :: L2 DarkShore Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: