L2 DarkShore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 DarkShore

Welcome to the World of L2 DarkShore

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
L2DarkShore: OnLine [Create game account]

Vote for L2 DarkShore
Free Private Lineage 2 Servers

Vote on the Lineage 2 Top 200
Lineage 2 Top 200 - L2 Adena, Clans, Private Servers

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free Lineage2 Servers

server
private server
Game Account
Create game account

Change your password
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

crit error in character screen :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ba-Nana

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-13

crit error in character screen :( Empty
PostSubject: crit error in character screen :(   crit error in character screen :( Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 5:13

2009.3.13 12:06:58
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1797 MHz with 510MB RAM
Video : ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9200 (6458)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 1/0
CreateVertexShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).
History: FD3DVertexShader::CompileShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USkeletalMeshInstance::DrawSection <- Pawn=Lobby01.FDarkElf0 MeshInstance=DarkElf.SkeletalMeshInstance0 MeshName=DarkElf.FDarkElf_m001_g BodyPart=9 <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- UMeshComponent::Render <- UMeshContainer::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- SolidRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

that error occurs each time i try to reach character screen(so to create chars,or to select one in an account where a character existes already)
wht do do??Sad confused
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Admin
Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: crit error in character screen :(   crit error in character screen :( Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 18:54

I don't know if you still have a problem. No one else has mentioned a similar problem. However, if the problem continues, delete our "system" folder, try a full update your client and download our system again.
Back to top Go down
https://l2darkshore.forumotion.net
Ba-Nana

PostSubject: Re: crit error in character screen :(   crit error in character screen :( Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 3:25

thanks,i will try this way
btw u were kind to answer:D
Back to top Go down
Ba-Nana

PostSubject: Re: crit error in character screen :(   crit error in character screen :( Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 7:47

Darkness wrote:
I don't know if you still have a problem. No one else has mentioned a similar problem. However, if the problem continues, delete our "system" folder, try a full update your client and download our system again.
i tried but i still cant do it
can u pm me ip's for hosts file?i try that way with clean system
Back to top Go down
FuGiazi
FuGiazi

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: crit error in character screen :(   crit error in character screen :( Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 21:40

i reccomend maybe redownloading the entire game client it sounds like a corrupted game client due to previous server client or auto updates, if problems persist then do the above or go into your game client and trace unwanted files from previous servers and delete
Back to top Go down
Deanok
Junior
Junior
Deanok

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: crit error in character screen :(   crit error in character screen :( Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2009 - 16:43

Ba-Nana wrote:
2009.3.13 12:06:58
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1797 MHz with 510MB RAM
Video : ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9200 (6458)
PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 1/0
CreateVertexShader failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).
History: FD3DVertexShader::CompileShader <- FD3DVertexShader::FD3DVertexShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::GetVertexShader <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetVertexStreams <- USkeletalMeshInstance::DrawSection <- Pawn=Lobby01.FDarkElf0 MeshInstance=DarkElf.SkeletalMeshInstance0 MeshName=DarkElf.FDarkElf_m001_g BodyPart=9 <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- UMeshComponent::Render <- UMeshContainer::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- SolidRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

that error occurs each time i try to reach character screen(so to create chars,or to select one in an account where a character existes already)
wht do do??Sad confused

When the client (GAME) start to load the textures, he cannot read the file darkelf.utx and also other textures of players. That means that you have to reinstall Interlude client. If I would have to send to you the systetextures folder which is 2.0gb weight (which is 1/2 of the hole game) that will take ages. If you dont have Line][age Interlude setup then download it from: http://www.gamershell.com/download_18458.shtml hope I help you!

P.S. running Lineage2 Interlude with 1gb ram is hard in the lowest graphics and you want to load L2 Gracia with 512mb ram... impossible - believe me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crit error in character screen :(   crit error in character screen :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crit error in character screen :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 DarkShore :: L2 DarkShore Server :: Help Desk-
Jump to: